Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00771 LYD / DJF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 9,367 Dinar (1,214,335 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Petrozavodsk costs руб 82 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (43 minutes ago)