Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00749 LYD / DJF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 8,676 Dinar (1,158,961 Franc) in Djibouti.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)