Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41813 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,474 Dinar (R$ 3,525) in Divinopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 490 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Modesto, California costs $140 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)