Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40943 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,674 Dinar (R$ 4,088) in Divinopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (34 minutes ago)