Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07558 LYD / EGP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 17% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 290 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 239 Dinar (E£ 3,167) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)