Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07747 LYD / EGP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 18% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 290 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 239 Dinar (E£ 3,081) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$19,595 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (about 3 hours ago)