Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02164 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 681 Dinar (₨31,485) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)