Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.412 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 16,825 Dinar ($11,918) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)