Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.366 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 10,020 Dinar ($7,333) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)