Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.599 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,530 Dinar (€2,833) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,430 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM149 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (33 minutes ago)