Cost of living in Dhule, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02052 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhule (India) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,363 Dinar (₨66,414) in Dhule.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (26 minutes ago)