Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01319 LYD / NPR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,086 Dinar (₨ 385,443) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Panama City costs 460 B/. (about 2 hours ago)