Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01247 LYD / NPR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,397 Dinar (₨ 432,747) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boulder, Colorado costs $3,050 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $450 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (about 1 hour ago)