Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02144 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 515 Dinar (₨23,995) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)