Cost of living comparison between Dhaka, Bangladesh and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,035 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01724 LYD / BDT *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,757 Dinar (Taka 159,895) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)