Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.353 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan (United States) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,123 Dinar ($4,524) in Detroit, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)