Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 587 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.371 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan (United States) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,547 Dinar ($4,776) in Detroit, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)