Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.379 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan (United States) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,849 Dinar ($4,241) in Detroit, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)