Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.323 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,457 Dinar ($4,124) in Des Moines, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (37 minutes ago)