Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.366 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,341 Dinar ($3,910) in Des Moines, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)