Cost of living comparison between Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00011 LYD / IDR
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,882 Dinar (Rp 26,861,105) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)