Cost of living comparison between Denizli, Turkey and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40703 LYD / TRY
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,733 Dinar (6,713TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)