Cost of living in Delhi, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,302 prices entered by 603 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02036 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Delhi (India) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 890 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 784 Dinar (₨38,488) in Delhi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)