Cost of living comparison between Debrecen, Hungary and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00493 LYD / HUF
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 545 Dinar (110,547 Ft) in Debrecen.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)