Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00481 LYD / HUF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 652 Dinar (135,560 Ft) in Debrecen.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Västerås costs 1,490 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yogyakarta costs Rp 475,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)