Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00520 LYD / HUF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 890 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 792 Dinar (152,341 Ft) in Debrecen.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 1,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 125,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Durban costs R 255,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)