Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00493 LYD / HUF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 546 Dinar (110,742 Ft) in Debrecen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)