Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02694 LYD / PHP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,632 Dinar (Php60,588) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Antalya costs 300TL (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)