Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02645 LYD / PHP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,733 Dinar (Php65,521) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 230 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$6,500 (about 2 hours ago)