Cost of living in Darwin, Australia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.073 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 12% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 10,403 Dinar (AU$9,697) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 15,000 (44 minutes ago)