Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00058 LYD / TZS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 7,566 Dinar (13,000,828 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)