Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00062 LYD / TZS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 7,399 Dinar (11,972,922 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vlorë costs 350 Lek (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lagos costs 800,000 ₦ (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)