Cost of living comparison between Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00064 LYD / TZS
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 14,959 Dinar (23,285,913 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (31 minutes ago)