Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00059 LYD / TZS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 7,773 Dinar (13,136,480 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (34 minutes ago)