Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38112 LYD / SAR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 15,489 Dinar (﷼ 40,640) in Dammam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Opole costs 82,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)