Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37166 LYD / SAR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,577 Dinar (﷼ 9,624) in Dammam.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (about 2 hours ago)