Cost of living in Damascus, Syria vs Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00269 LYD / SYP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 56% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 754 Dinar (280,060 £) in Damascus.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)