Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Damascus have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Damascus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00269 LYD / SYP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 15% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,363 Dinar (506,964 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jinan costs 元100 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (9 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Newark, New Jersey costs $11 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Buffalo, New York costs $0.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 21 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)