Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00299 LYD / SYPX *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,521 Dinar (565,342 £) in Damascus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Saipan costs $3.79 (8 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 15 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campo Grande costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)