Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01282 LYDX / SYP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,750 Dinar (664,694 £) in Damascus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)