Cost of living comparison between Dalian, China and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20682 LYD / CNY
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,924 Dinar (元14,140) in Dalian.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)