Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20535 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,866 Dinar (元13,958) in Dalian.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,253 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$10,000,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (29 minutes ago)