Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00122 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 24% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,660 Dinar (₩3,808,707) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (38 minutes ago)