Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00120 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 22% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,018 Dinar (₩3,342,312) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)