Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00120 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,816 Dinar (₩3,178,636) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (about 2 hours ago)