Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01999 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 830 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 727 Dinar (₨36,393) in Cuttack.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)