Cost of living comparison between Cusco, Peru and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41621 LYD / PEN
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,702 Dinar (S/. 6,491) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)