Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41541 LYD / PEN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,508 Dinar (S/. 3,631) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)