Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42372 LYD / PEN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,839 Dinar (S/. 4,341) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (about 1 hour ago)