Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,531 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37266 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,963 Dinar (R$ 5,267) in Curitiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)