Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,531 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.447 LYDX / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,307 Dinar (R$ 6,165) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Odessa costs 25₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)