Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,476 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.761 LYDX / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,125 Dinar (R$ 5,872) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shiraz costs ﷼ 2,500,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (43 minutes ago)