Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,385 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.277 LYDX / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,915 Dinar (R$ 7,887) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 200 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 28元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vereeniging costs R 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (about 2 hours ago)