Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,455 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.687 LYDX / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,008 Dinar (R$ 5,649) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salta costs ARS $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Tacoma, Washington costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)