Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,471 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43446 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,077 Dinar (R$ 4,781) in Curitiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 60₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (about 1 hour ago)