Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,461 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40403 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,894 Dinar (R$ 4,688) in Curitiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fort-de-France costs €1.41 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,347 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fresno, California costs $1.99 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 6,999 (about 1 hour ago)