Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Cumaná have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,626 Dinar (Bs 325,137,003) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)