Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Cumaná have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13680 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 6,217 Dinar (Bs 45,446) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (29 minutes ago)