Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07160 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,073 Dinar (Mex$ 14,988) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (37 minutes ago)