Cost of living in Cuernavaca, Mexico compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07095 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,599 Dinar (Mex$ 22,540) in Cuernavaca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Amsterdam costs €1.05 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Voronezh costs руб 360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £16,566 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)