Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.331 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,183 Dinar ($1,639) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)