Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.397 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,968 Dinar ($2,124) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)