Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.425 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,830 Dinar ($1,986) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Gold Coast costs AU$3.80 (36 minutes ago)