Cost of living in Cuautitlán Izcalli, Mexico compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07160 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuautitlán Izcalli (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,347 Dinar (Mex$ 46,752) in Cuautitlán Izcalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (about 1 hour ago)