Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05618 LYD / HNL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,381 Dinar (L 42,386) in Coxen Hole.
Recent Prices Added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)