Cost of living comparison between Cotabato City, Philippines and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02869 LYD / PHP
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,294 Dinar (Php79,950) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)