Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.533 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,445 Dinar (€2,248) in Corunna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Šiauliai costs €1.10 (25 minutes ago)