Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.429 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,638 Dinar ($1,846) in Corpus Christi, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (38 minutes ago)