Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.364 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas (United States) is 4% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,792 Dinar ($3,513) in Corpus Christi, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamadan costs ﷼ 500,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)