Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Coro have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 21% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 0.830 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 0.660 Dinar (Bs 38,823) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)