Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Coro have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 20% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1.400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1.124 Dinar (Bs 50,384) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)