Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.504 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,261 Dinar (€1,503) in Corfu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)