Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.611 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 4,192 Dinar (€2,602) in Cordova.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)