Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.605 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 4,361 Dinar (€2,717) in Cordova.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.63 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sacramento, California costs $358 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sydney costs AU$8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)