Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05023 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 20% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 120 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 96 Dinar (ARS $1,914) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Minsk costs 600 BYN (about 1 hour ago)