Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06563 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 19% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 170 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 138 Dinar (ARS $2,097) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)