Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08932 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 21% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 98 Dinar (ARS $1,102) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (42 minutes ago)