Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09042 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 21% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 98 Dinar (ARS $1,086) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lusaka costs 300 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (about 2 hours ago)