Cost of living comparison between Copiapó, Chile and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00211 LYD / CLP
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,510 Dinar (CH$1,660,637) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)