Cost of living comparison between Copiapó, Chile and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00210 LYD / CLP
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,333 Dinar (CH$1,110,386) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,247 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lelystad costs €750 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Esbjerg costs kr7,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 455 (about 2 hours ago)