Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,366 prices entered by 219 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21034 LYD / DKK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,819 Dinar (kr18,154) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (32 minutes ago)