Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,322 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20564 LYD / DKK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,172 Dinar (kr15,424) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨800,000 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 2 hours ago)