Cost of living comparison between Copenhagen, Denmark and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,441 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20468 LYD / DKK
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,814 Dinar (kr18,635) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)