Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38876 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,626 Dinar (R$ 6,756) in Contagem.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)