Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01252 LYD / DZD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,308 Dinar (104,477 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (about 1 hour ago)