Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35014 LYD / RON *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,799 Dinar (5,137 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)