Cost of living comparison between Constanţa, Romania and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33937 LYD / RON
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,887 Dinar (8,506 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 75,000 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Szeged costs 59,900 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budva costs €450 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Omsk costs руб 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)