Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.573 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 7,634 Dinar (€4,854) in Compiegne.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)